Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deceeember, Deceeemmbeerr

It's getting cold here in Florida, can I get a hallelujah?
Seeing as the weather is too cold for me, I've been spending some more time inside... painting.
I'm trying really hard to paint with watercolors and gouache, but it's so damn hard. Here are two paintings I've created on the past two days:



This is a Pink Girl. I honestly really, really like how her face came out. AND HER HAIR! I am proud of it... the way the colors came out, anyways. I HATE THE SHAPE! It looks like a helmet. It's too big on top, and too bland and stiff looking. Other than that, I'm cool with it.

Here's a link to a bad picture of it. I didn't feel like scanning it (sorry!)



Here's another painting I did in the past 2 days. I like the colors (I think blue is my new favorite color), and the way her hair came out... She is disproportionate, but that was on purpose (ahem). I am happy with this ;3

And... that's about it. I need to start taking things seriously, and maybe actually start drawing (wait for it) garments? Oh Gawd.

No comments:

Post a Comment